Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dixie Playing Dead!




Haha! No she's not a dog...just a horse 'playing dead'! :)

Wow! My summer is just flying by....and so are the bugs! Man they are EVERYWHERE! The horses are getting awfully annoyed with them...and so is there owner now that they are pretty much immune to bug spray! AHH...

Well..didn't really get time to play with my three today. Let them out to the pasture to graze in the really lush stuff in the backyard....then brought them in when it got to like 89 degrees!

My two are still picking on poor little Dixers. If they even turn to look at her...she's out of there. I hate that they have made her scared of them. I'm just hoping once the pecking order has been established all this bickering will END! :)

Dixie decided to soak up the sun in the afternoon! Then Cocoa decided to roll...and then Chy wanted to roll right in Dixie's spot...go figure! So Dixers woke up!

No comments: