Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello!

Well..my goodness time sure flys when one is busy busy busy. I realized I have been really neglecting my blog lately and finally decided it is dang time I do a post, if not just a quick update.

School has officially begun and is in full swing that is for sure. Bring on the homework. My college classes are definitely keeping me on my toes and up to my head in homework and assignments.

I've been working at Joni's. She has four horses, Sy, Suni, Ben, and Steele. I clean stalls, drive the BIG GREEN TRACTOR (love it!), and get to help feed and bed, etc. I really love it! Joni is the best!

I've been riding Cocoa quite a bit and when it was warm we were making many trips and venturing down to play in the river. Lately, however, the weather has been rainy and cold! Last weekend Michelle got a new horse that she is trying out, Hannah, and Cocoa and I braved the elements and rode in the drizzling sprinkle then rain with her and Hannah. It was fun but chilly! I'm just glad I didn't get sick. Dixie is doing great! I've been riding her a little bit and just taking her for walks. I bought the girls a Jolly ball to play with but they haven't shown much interest towards it.

The girls really miss me. I feel awful. School has kept me so busy and I would much rather spend my time with them. I'm trying to balance everything but it is definitely piling up. I need to trim both the girl's hooves so that is on my list next now that my foot is healed from my fall while taking Cocoa for a walk and tripping in a gopher hole. lol Oh my. But it still hurts sometimes..and I haven't attempted to over stress it much. Ugh..why did I have to trip and hurt it? What a pain.

That is pretty much what has been happening...

I work tomorrow..bright and early...be there at 7:30 am..yep I'd say it's about time to call it a night! :)


Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

1 comment:

reba00 said...

Hi Olivia,
I hope you and Anna are both doing well. I quit the savvy club so havent been in touch since then. Hope to ride in the Sanddunes yet this fall, if it ever quits raining!Take Care and say Hi to Anna for me!
Deb