Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Well well well it's been forever since I posted and so much has happened!!

I've been working at the horse barn, school, friends, and of course hanging with two horses, Cocoa and Dixie. :)

Today I took Cocoa out with Michelle and Ace and we went for a lovely ride on the backroad and the trails. We didn't see a single snowmobile and the trails were groomed. Ace and Cocoa got along great this time and they had a blast cantering through all the snow together. Had a lovely cantering stretch on the way home. :D

Then tonight I took Cocoa out for a moonlit ride. :) It was AMAZING...and amazingly cold. I just hopped on bareback again..but left her blanket on and we just rode all around the neighborhood and on the backroad. Lots of fun! :)



Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

No comments: