Monday, March 16, 2009

Trail Ride

It was incredibly and unbelievably gorgeous outside!! All I can say is WOW!!

Cocoa and I bustled over the bridge and met Anna and Pip on her side of the forest. We went on the trails. They were a little murky and a lot mucky. Puddles galore. Cocoa and Pip stepped through them all and splashed us.

At one point when we where in the trees a cop car went cruising by and turned the sirens on...the horses didn't mind a bit though.

We weren't able to canter because it was either questionable footing...or quicksand muck.

It was a relaxing ride...and we had a lot of fun. On top of that it was SO warm!!! I love Spring.

Cocoa and I headed home and we did some cantering. I was texting Amanda...and then Cocoa and I cantered....and the cellphone fell out. By that time we had made it all the way to the bridge so we had to turn around and go all the way back...Luckily we found it. That's why I hate bringing the thing along..what if I wouldn't have found it? Uggg..

I walked Cocoa the rest of the way home to give her a break. When we got home I grabbed Dixie and took her for a quick walk even though it was already getting dark it was still gorgeous out. Dixie was hilarious. I got her to get all four feet up on the little tree 'pedestal.' Then she offered the beginning of a Spanish Walk. So we are going to start playing around with that. Then we did some rearing....sideways..backing...and cutting. Fun Fun!

Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

No comments: