Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whoops..

Took the girls out for a ride on the backroad. It was already pretty late and starting to get dark. We went down to the tree grove and had Dixie jump some of the trees that were down. Dixie wasn't really cooperating for this ride....she was super hyper. Had lots of energy which was understandable. So wasn't the best ride but atleast we had time to get out and have a change of scenery. Can't wait till Spring Break....soooooo soon!!

Then...I managed to slam my finger in the barn door. It hurt SO bad...I kept sticking my finger in the snowbank and the horses were looking at me like I was crazy. Ended up swelling up huge and ugly like and turned black and blue. So painful.

So overall today just wasn't going the way I planned..

Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

No comments: