Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bath Time!

Did homework while the girls ate in the ditch along the road. So I sat out there and monitored them. Then I put Cocoa away and played with Dixie in the roundpen. It was very dirty, hot, dusty, and buggy down there! We did a bit of online on the 22 ft. line, played with the barrels, jumped, sideways, and yo yo. Then I took her off line and she ran around at Liberty. We did change of direction and trying to get a really good draw at the canter.

She was hot so I hosed her down and gave her the first bath of the year! Nothing like getting all the dirt and grime off from all winter. Finally the white was clean...and I could just see all the dirt wash off! Took her for a bike ride to help dry off and let her eat in the ditches a bit more.

I put Dixie away...and she went and rolled while she was still semi wet. The little bugger! She got so dirty!!! Of course she rolled in the sand.

Took Cocoa out and let her graze in the yard while I jumped on the tramp and then called it a night!


Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

No comments: