Friday, June 19, 2009

Update

Been busy with the ponies. Fran came to visit the other day! So that was a special treat! Wish she could have stayed longer. We went to Nita Jo's for a clinic.

I've been taking Dixie for bike rides. Cocoa and I have been going down to the river A LOT to eat the green lush grass and to play in the water. The bugs haven't even been that bad down there! We went on a super long trail ride the other day and have just been milling around and riding through all the developments and to friends.

The horses have been getting to eat in the yard just about everyday while I work on my art projects and they've been getting baths to keep them cool!

The other day some roofing people came and parked along the ditch. Dixie walked right up to his truck and stared at herself in the window and then went back to eating. She is such a goof!

Played with Dixie in the roundpen the other day! She's been ah-mazing! We've started doing more liberty. She's doing great with that! Stick to me and change of direction is going really good!

Cocoa's been spunkier! I love it! :)

Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

No comments: