Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snowstorm












Boy is it ever blowing out there. We had the Blood Drive today that I volunteered for at school..which got a little goofy because we ended up getting out two hours early..due to a big storm that was coming our way! :) EARLY RELEASE!! Yippee.

I went out to see the horses. They had their blankets on..but their heads were white and covered in snow!

We went out in the big pasture to blow off some energy. They ran around with me for a bit and I took some pics. I was covered in snow..and it was blowing so hard..it was hard to see at times. I was scratching Dixie's neck and she just starts to lay down right there..lol What a goof. So her and Cocoa proceeded to roll and enjoy the snow for a while.

Crossing fingers for atleast a late start tomorrow! That would be quite a treat.

I'll post pics. later.

Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

1 comment:

Jo said...

Your horses sound (snd from pictures look)too cute !!! I wish Olivia would lay down and roll every now and again, but little princess couldn't possibly get her coat dirty... !!
Jo x