Friday, November 14, 2008

LBE to the Max

I came home from school and went straight out with the horses. They followed me all over the pasture and would come cantering to me. I ran around with them for a bit. Cocoa was way getting into it...She was acting like a wild mustang! Jumping up in the air and trying to get Dixie to play with her. She was having fun rearing a bit and just joshing around. So we went running up in down the pasture a couple more times!

I let Dixie out to eat grass and brought Cocoa in the roundpen..because when she has all that energy she is just ah-mazing at Liberty. We did some backing between barrels...sideways over barrels one way and then the other. She was doing so good! Then we did some sideways towards, and Stick to me at the Canter. She was staying right beside me and doing little canter strides! :) Then I had her go into the circling game. She got a little RBE but we did some change of direction at the canter and that got her thinking again. Then just some backing by the tail and cantering towards me. It was a Blast!

No comments: