Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tooth Fairy

We have a little bit of white blanketing the ground. The horses don't have to dig yet...but Dixie attempted to at the grass. Let them eat some in the yard then headed down the road for a walk. We went at a fast pace..due to the sheets of sleet pounding down and the cold. The road was a little slippery but the horses did fine. I let them eat some along the ditches and then we headed home. Dished out their suppers and had them stay in the barn for a bit. I tried to get as much wetness off as possible and then blanketed them for the bit they were in the barn..got a couple pics! My wet girls! I checked Dixie's baby teeth....and sure enough she lost one of the bottom ones!! My baby lost a tooth! Too bad I can't find it. So she had a tad bit more trouble eating...the one that came in is a little smaller but wider.

How exciting!!

No comments: