Sunday, October 26, 2008

4-H Party

I can't believe I'm actually saying this...today Oct. 26, 2008 it snowed here in MN. Not just a couple flakes either it snowed for awhile and was windy on top of that. It was CHILLY!

I woke up late since I was up late babysitting. I headed over to Michelle's to borrow a belt buckle for my Halloween costume! We went out to see the horses and Colby got shocked by the electric fence and then kicked the board and down it went. So..we let him out with Ace and Victory. Ace luckily wasn't trying to kill him and let him go under the overhand! Yah!

So...I didn't do much with my horses. Just a quick grooming and gave them a lot of hay to keep them warm and the bellies full.

Then we headed to the 4-H Halloween party to set up. I was a cowgirl, spurs, belt buckle and all!! lol :) Even bobbed for apples..we had to do it all inside because of the icky weather that wasn't cooperating.

No comments: