Sunday, October 19, 2008

Joan's!

Hung out up at Joan's today with Joan, Mattie, Tyrone, Storm, Cloud, and little Gabbers! It was SO good to see them all again. The horses are all doing great and are happy! Got to help Joan with barn chores again..just like good 'ole times sake. :)

Came home and we took Mattie for walk. I had some major pasture cleaning to do when I got home for my own horses. They made a mess while I was gone...go figure! :) They were so hyper when I got home and I let them out to eat some more.

Then hauled some hay over for the neighbor and then finally got to head out for a snappy ride before it got too dark.

I rode Cocoa just bareback and then Dixie tagged along with us. We didn't get time to go too far but we did a lot of walking and stopping transitions, backing up together side by side, and trotting. They seemed to enjoy themselves, especially when we stopped for a little snack of grass. Got home and groomed them, let them clean up some hay in the barn, then fed them for the night and got everything ready for tomorrow...ugg SCHOOL! yikes, that's going to come early.

No comments: