Monday, October 27, 2008

Just a Stroll

Didn't get much other than a walk with the horses today..was super chilly. I was all bundled up! Dad walked Cocoa and I took Dixie and I was joking that we should have Lucy for mom to walk...haha They didn't go for that. The horses were happy to be out and about. They got a little aggravated with each other I noticed, when I got home from school Dixie had battle scars and Cocoa looked like she had mussed up hair. Ugg. They were a tad bit crabby I noticed too just in general. The weather must be taking a toll on them too.

Dixie was a fiesty snotty little bugger tonight but still super cute. I had her practice giving some more kisses. Then mom and I brought her in the barn and with a flashlight and all took a good look at her teeth. I'm pretty sure she's gonna lose them soon.

Had Dixie stand on the pedestal, she's getting the hang of it now. Then I just scratched Cocoa and Dixie too but forgot to watch out for her bites so she was none to happy about that. Whoops!

No comments: