Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Energy UP!

I got home from school and immediately let the horses out in the big grass pasture to eat! I could see they were pumped up. They go galloping down to it..and I in my school clothes and fancy white sandel shoes grab the carrot stick and run out there too!

I took Dixie's energy and used...I had her galloping all over the pasture and then running up and down the other paddock then coming back for her next task! After I had Dixie following me around and was satisfied she ran around enough I let her eat and went on to Cocoa.

Cocoa was PUMPED UP! I LOVE it when she's like that. She puts on her Arab face and arches her neck and streams her Arab tail behind her like a banner! She looks just lovely. I had her galloping to me, cutting, and rearing up! It was a blast.

With my shoes almost falling off I walked to the apple tree and picked them an apple and that was the end of that short but sweet Liberty playtime!

No comments: