Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winter Wonderland

After Cocoa and I got home we headed to check the mail. Then I let her out eat in the front yard like usual. I headed to get little Dixie and let her out with Cocoa. She was very impatiently waiting at the gate for me to let her out. So...I had to take some pics. of the little stinker. :) She wasn't pleased that I was stalling...but she was still ah-dorable!

Dixie saying.."Let me out, NOW!"

She just spotted Cocoa eating in the yard.

"Alright already"...I let her out, and she's heading to find Cocoa!
And she's off!
Now where is Cocoa?




So they both happily got to eat...and still are eating in the front yard! I put Cocoa's green cooler blankie on and then left them in peace to try and find some roughage!





Cocoa saying hi!

I Spy some grass!




Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

1 comment:

Jo said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Woww, Olivia does look like Cocoa (basically verrryy pretty lool!!)

I've already begun watching L&HB...Allure in the horseanality segment reminds me almost exactly of Olivia!!!

But you asked about the snow. Are you serious? Where I live it never snows when you want it (christmas/december/january). Naahhh, we like to be different and have our snow in APRIL!!! Actually happened one year! And then it was about 1/2 an inch :(

So count yourself lucky!!!!

Hope you get the presents you want, Jo xx