Saturday, January 10, 2009

Going Riding

Well..I didn't get out to feed the munchkins too early at all since I was so tired and just wanted to sleep in for once. I can't believe I made it through the whole week of school with all the testing and everything after having like 3 weeks off for break. So..last night I left the big gate open for them so they could wander all around the pasture last night since the moon was out, and I thought it would give them something extra to do since I haven't had too much time to play with them this last week.

I went out to feed them and was calling for them. Everything was quiet for a while and then I heard the crunch crunch of them coming. When they came to the gate they both had snow hanging down from their bellies and wet hair matted everywhich way from laying down. They were taking an early morning nap apparently! :)

I'm going riding with Michelle and Karen later on today...so that should be fun since it isn't too incredibly cold out today - AND the sun is shining!


Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

2 comments:

Randa said...

Hi! That sounds like fun. I hope you have fun riding. Yeah, the sun has been shinining here today too, so that's nice. I'm with my dad right now, so I can't play with Brizzee, which figures.

Yea, I write a lot of books. I only have 2 more pages to write in my book. It was titled; High School Sweetheart, but I changed it to Hello Again. There'll probably be about 220 regular computer pages, so it'll be long! The main characters in the book are Rose and Luke. They meet in third grade, and then Luke moves away. Now Rose is almost finished with Junior year in high school, and she finds Luke! They spend the summer together and everything, and here's the twist! lol. Luke can read minds! There's also some...enemies/danger. I'm just reading over it now, and then I'm hoping to send it it to a publisher. So I'm getting excited! Oh, there's another twist at the end of the story also! So it'll be interesting. Well, Have SAVVY fun!!

Randa

Jo said...

Haha, its hard - especially because some of those segments are soo long! The 2hr53 trailer loading? are you kidding me!! I had to take breaks :P

But very much worth it once I'd watched it...!!

Oh, and just wondering, is it supposed to be black and white or is that my DVD player being wierd ?!

I know what you mean, if we could keep Olivia at home then we could have a few more!! Doesn't help living near to London, I swear one of the most expensive places in the world! Do you look after your horses yourself, before and after school??

And about getting unconfident when people watch, I seriously hope you're going to do something about that (spotlight... ;) ) hehe

But school...only about 4 and 1/2 weeks until next break.... :(

Keep up the work !!
JO xx