Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pictures!!

It all started with Dixie........


I got home from school to find Dixie laying down and sleeping. So I bustled inside to get the camera...and ran out there and hardly got one picture before she got up.


Cocoa and Dixie
In pursuit. Trotting After ME!
Cocoa and I
The girls...

Here she comes!!

And the Attitude comes out...Cocoa trying to tell Dixie off and to stay away from me..


The girls were being SO cute and spunky! I couldn't get rid of them. I wanted them to run out farther so I could get pics. but they stuck right to me...especially Cocoa. She was doing close range circling in the pasture which was great!!!! But doesn't take very good pics. lol It was a fun day....and even with my wader boots I still got snow in my boots and was soaked!

Even more pics. on next post!!

Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

No comments: