Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Horsin' Around

I got home from school and immediately went out with the horses..still in my school clothes and shoes! lol Couldn't do much! I let them out and they went barreling through the pasture and down into the backyard. I stood by the barn and just watched them run all around! It was so pretty to watch. Cocoa was watching me so I kept smooching and clucking and they took off again and did some more rounds around the whole pasture. Dixie was trotting no Prancing up and down and had her tail sticking straight up..she looked a heck of a lot more than only 1/4 Arab! haha Cocoa was having fun snorting and you could literally SEE the steam...her breath in the cold! Then Dixie took off to come back up to me. Cocoa was just standing there staring at me from the pasture and then realized Dixie was gone and barreled after her. She just spun on a dime and took off at a gallop. :) Then they came up by me and were mock rearing at each other. Cocoa made herself big and was trotting around me not wanting Dixie to come by me. They did some more rears and were having fun then finally calmed down and stopped snorting and strutting their stuff. I gave them some hay and left them to play and eat!


Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

No comments: